guided Fly Fishing Trip in Grisons
First-class stream fishing! Crystal clear waters, breathtaking landscapes, great company, and fine food. FLYTASTIC guiding in the Grisons guarantees you an unforgettable adventure!
Price for one day:
1 person: 380 CHF
2 persons: 420 CHF
Season: June 15th - September 15th
Over 12,400 kilometers of flowing waters await the ambitious fly fisherman. However, not all waters in the Grisons are equally good to fish with a fly. Influenced by snowmelt, weather, water level, and accessibility, the search for the right section quickly becomes a challenge.
Around my home town of Schiers, I have fished everything from small mountain streams to raging rivers and can now show you the right water at the right time.
My favorite waters are the crystal-clear mountain streams between Klosters and the Flüela Pass. With an excellent population of char and trout, combined with good accessibility, they delight both dry fly purists and nymph freaks.
Be surprised and discover stream fishing from a new angle!
- We meet in Schiers (parking available)
- Joint ride to a suitable water
- Safety instructions and license check
- Assembling the rods and explanation of the tackle
- Fly fishing in the Grisons
- Tips and tricks
- FLYTASTIC lunch by the water
- Return to Schiers
- Ending with a beer or cider
- Checklist for preparation
- Personal guiding for a maximum of 2 people
- Transfer to and from the water
- Tackle check
- Tips and tricks on the water
- Water and insect knowledge
- Short casting demonstration for trick casts
- FLYTASTIC lunch by the water
- Photos and impressions
- Flexible scheduling
Upon request, you can fish with a hand-built FLYTASTIC combo including rod, reel and line. The fee is 40 CHF per day.
I can probably organize you some waders and wading boots if needed. The rental fee is 65 CHF per day.
The price for an unforgettable day in the Grisons is 380 CHF if you come alone. If you bring a colleague, the guiding costs 420 CHF, which is around 210 CHF per day and person. The water license is not included in this price and costs 48 CHF.
Insurance is the responsibility of the participants.
Your safety is always the top priority for all FLYTASTIC offers (guiding, workshops and excursions). A risk analysis is carried out before every excursion into the countryside:
- Exact check of the weather forecasts
- Check of hydrological data
- Personal discussion with the client about possible risks, physical condition and any previous illnesses
- Material check
Thanks to such an analysis, I can optimally prepare for the day together. As a responsible guide and instructor, I regularly take part in further training and always carry the appropriate equipment with me.
- I have completed and passed a Wilderness First Aid Course of several days with NOLS (National Outdoor Leadership School).
- I always carry an optimally equipped first aid kit with me and know how to use its contents.
- During my training I was intensively trained in CPR and have a certificate for the use of an epipen.
- I carry an Inreach satellite device with me on all trips to inaccessible areas. This would enable me to call for help without a mobile phone in case of an emergency.
Your safety is important to me. So if I have any safety concerns in advance or during the trip, I will let you know and take appropriate action.
"Yanick is an extremely competent guide with international experience but also with a deep love for his home waters. We spent a day dry fly fishing for wild brown trout in the most spectacular mountain stream. His tips and advice were priceless and made a significant difference, something to take home and to any other mountain trout stream as well. Yanick is also a very nice guy and an outstanding cook: I would have never expected to be served the most spectacular porcini risotto streamside!" - Federico