Guided Fly Fishing Trip For Grayling
Do you know what a fly first presentation is? Have you ever served a tiny size 20 fly at 15 meters on a 12 feet leader? And what is a Reach Cast?
Grayling are fussy. Grayling are selective. Grayling are beautiful! Experience the stalking of the flag-bearer up close. During 6 hours, I'll show you what really matters in this unique fishing!
Price for one day:
1 person: 380 CHF
2 people: 420 CHF
Season: June - November
Attractive grayling waters are rare in Switzerland. The noble fish has high demands on its habitat and is extremely sensitive to external influences. In Eastern Switzerland, they can still be found in these slow-flowing passages with cold, oxygen-rich water. With a bit of luck and patience, the flag-bearers can be observed while feeding and fished for specifically. This makes fishing for grayling extremely exciting. Contact me and we will definitely find an exciting water for a guiding!
- Checklist as preparation
- Personal guiding for maximum 2 persons
- Transfer to the water and back
- Tackle check
- Advice around the choice of equipment
- Tips and tricks on the water
- Water and insect knowledge
- Short casting demonstration of trick casts
- FLYTASTIC lunch on the water
- Photos and impressions
- Flexible choice of date
Upon request, you can fish with a hand-built FLYTASTIC combo including rod, reel and line. The fee is 40 CHF per day.
I can probably organize you some waders and wading boots if needed. The rental fee is 65 CHF per day.
- Meeting near the water
- Joint ride to the river
- Safety instructions and license check
- Assembling the rods and explanation of the tackle
- Fly fishing for grayling
- Tips and tricks
- Demonstration of special presentation techniques
- FLYTASTIC lunch by the water
- Ending with a beer or cider
The price for an unforgettable day is 380 CHF if you come alone. If you bring a colleague, the guiding costs 420 CHF, which is 210 CHF per day and person.
The water license (30 CHF) is not included in this price and the insurance is the responsibility of the participants.
The best time for grayling fishing is August to November.