Guided Fly Fishing Trip For Grayling
Do you know what a fly first presentation is? Have you ever served a tiny size 20 fly at 15 meters on a 12-ft leader? And what is a Reach Cast?
Grayling are fussy. Grayling are selective. Grayling are beautiful! Experience the stalking of the flag-bearer up close. During 6 hours, I'll show you what really matters in this unique fishing!
Price for one day:
1 person: 320 CHF
2 people: 380 CHF
Season: June - October
Attractive grayling waters are rare in Switzerland. The noble fish has high demands on its habitat and is extremely sensitive to external influences. In Eastern Switzerland, they can still be found in these slow-flowing passages with cold, oxygen-rich water. With a bit of luck and patience, the flag-bearers can be observed while feeding and fished for specifically. This makes fishing for grayling extremely exciting. Contact me and we will definitely find an exciting water for a guiding!
- Checkliste als Vorbereitung
- Persönliches Guiding für maximal 2 Personen
- Transfer ans Gewässer und zurück
- Beratung rund um die Wahl der Ausrüstung
- Tipps und Tricks am Wasser
- Gewässer -und Insektenkunde
- Kurze Wurfdemonstration von Trickwürfen
- FLYTASTIC-Lunch am Wasser
- Fotos und Impressionen
- Flexible Terminwahl
Auf Wunsch kann mit einer handgebauten FLYTASTIC Combo (Rute, Rolle, Schnur) gefischt werden. (+50 CHF Tagesmiete)
- Meeting near the water
- Joint ride to the river
- Safety instructions and license check
- Assembling the rods and explanation of the tackle
- Fly fishing for grayling
- Tips and tricks
- Demonstration of special presentation techniques
- FLYTASTIC lunch by the water
- Ending with a beer or cider
For just 50 CHF exta, you can fish with a hand-built FLYTASTIC combo which includes a rod, reel and line.
The price for an unforgettable day is 320 CHF if you come alone. If you bring a colleague, the guiding costs 380 CHF, which is around 190 CHF per day and person.
The water license is not included in this price and the insurance is the responsibility of the participants.
The best time for grayling fishing is August to November.